The role of photography in capturing rarest of the rare moments in wild is incomparable, wildlife photography is tricky as well as scientific ,every effort on wildlife photography front need sufficient care even a minor error may turn dearer.
Useful tips for wildlife photography are given here
1. Shoot on sight is the crux of wildlife photography as one can't recreate the moment which has passed through the eyes of the lenses once.
2. Patience is the name of the game well it is far away from the studio situation really one can find object in the appropriate picture conditions and one has no control on his object at any moment of the time.
3. The local climate in the wild is unpredictable as one may not find appropriate light or may encounter unmanageable shade any sophisticated camera may find hardships.
4. Maximization of exposure is essential have any economy in this matter will turn dearer and cost heavily, as even a perfect click may not rescue one exposure, variations rarely come proximate to near perfection.
5. Reassure yourself forget about any risk to life pick up the cameras shoot on sight the moment lives the memory lives and the animal lives too.
6. While moving in the boat or on motor vehicle or even on foot using a tripod is out of question but often monopod chest pod or some triangulated support can be used.
7. Even a minor shake may cause damages hence one should be careful in hand holding of long lenses without the least camera shake and consider high shutter speed fast film and lenses of modest focal lengths.
8. In the wild one cannot choose the background but a little shift in camera create an ideal background but the cardinal principle is time is precious one should take precaution but do not miss the opportunity to shoot the wildlife.
9. As the animal get alarmed even by the mere results prudence lives in shooting first and thinking afterwards.
10. Camera shake is a common phenomenon everyone have perfect holding up camera me not help vibration of motor in when jeep or on elephant ride , one should take as many as pictures as at least one of the four frames will ensure good picture.
11. While shooting from a vehicle it is advisable to stop and switch off the engine just to reassure shake free pictures.
12. Jungle trips are quite dust prone even the cameras are not spared hence routine cleaning is recommended.
13. To avoid frustration one may carry backup set of batteries to increase flexibility and ensure availability of sufficient backup.
14. Timing and panning of camera should be done in the direction of movement of wild life.
15. Often minute details are required to ensure the same it is advisable to have a notebook with exposure details like date place time.
Thus wildlife photography is an absolute art which one can learn best in field situations and continuous efforts ensures success.